DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PAINFUL AND LOOSE DENTURES
DOES YOUR FACE LOOK SMALL AND SHRUNKEN
DO YOU LOOK OLDER THAN YOU REALLY ARE ?
At the Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry Dr Patel uses the principles of Neuro-muscular dentistry to re-establish your original bite and replace some of the bone you have lost over time by incorporating it into your new dentures and thereby giving you a youthful and natural appearance.
Entrust your smile to Marietta’s Award-Winning Dentist. Get the look you want without the pain.
DID YOU KNOW .
Approximately 50% of people in America between the ages of 18 and 64 are missing one or more teeth. The most natural, functional, and advanced technology to replace a missing tooth (or teeth) is dental implants. The benefits of implants include:
- More than 9 out of 10 implants last greater than 15 years.
- Dental Implants never develop decay, and will never require a root canal.
- Dental implants preserve the jawbone, and prevents the look of premature aging due to a sunken face.
In addition to giving you the confidence to smile widely, dental implants can also provide the following benefits:
- Improved speech. If you are missing teeth, or if you have been using dentures, you may unconsciously be mumbling or even slurring your words. With dental implants, there is no danger of the dentures slipping so you can speak comfortably and clearly.
- Eating is easier. A gap in your mouth where a tooth used to be can make everyday activities like eating more difficult. Traditional dentures can slide and move as your tongue, cheek and lips muscles move which doesn’t make eating any easier and often painful with sore spots. When you choose a dental implants, you’ll have a mouth full of teeth again and will find yourself eating better for perhaps the first time in years!
- Convenient and durable. There’s nothing to remove, because implants are fixed, and they’re very durable. When taken care of, an implant may last a lifetime.
- Improved oral health. Your dental implants will never decay, and you’ll never need root canals on them. If you have been diagnosed with advanced periodontal disease removing the teeth which is sometimes the nidus of the infection you will get rid of the disease as well and have a healthier mouth and body.
- May make you look younger! Because dental implants help preserve your jawbone, they can reduce a “sunken face” appearance and make you look years younger.
Wish you could enjoy food the way you used to? Most importantly, find a cost effective way of gaining your smile back , looking years younger and regain the use of your teeth as if they were YOURS ? Here at The Cobb Center For Advanced Dentistry we can provide the opportunity for you to feel confident and comfortable every time you smile and or eat. We have multiple options using the latest technology available to help you restore your smile.
The only reason for us to have a jaw bone is to hold our teeth in place!
If you lose one or more teeth your body thinks it does not need the bone in that area anymore and it begins to “resorb” (dissolve) the bone.
When this happens our face loses support and sinks in giving us an appearance of being much older than we actually are.
In today’s world the only way we know how to stop this bone loss and early aging process is by placing dental implants.
Want to know more?
Contact The Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry at (770) 578-1331 for your Free Dental Implant Consultation.
What are dental implants?
If you’ve lost one or more of your teeth to gum disease, injury or tooth decay, dental implants may be the best way to restore your smile.
Designed to match the color and look of surrounding teeth, dental implants are made of lightweight surgical grade titanium and are actually fused to your bone as permanent solutions.
How are dental implants placed in the mouth?
There are two parts involved with getting dental implants. In the first procedure, a channel is created in the jawbone (where your roots would be in a regular tooth), and the implant is fitted into that channel. A temporary healing cap may be placed over the new channel to prevent your gum from closing over the implant. This surgery should not be painful and is generally done under local anesthesia just like other common dental procedures. However should you wish to do so here at the Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry we also provide sedation dentistry where you will be relaxed throughout the whole procedure and in most cases won't even remember the appointment.
Then, your mouth will need to heal and the implant will fuse to the bone over a period of two to six months. When the implant has fused, your dentist will be able to attach a tooth restoration to the implant to finalize the procedure.
What if multiple teeth are missing?
If you are missing several teeth in a row, Dr Patel at The Cobb Center for Advanced dentistry may use a combination of implants and custom-designed bridgework or crowns to give you back a gap-free smile in as little as one day. (Just as you see in the commercials on TV )
If it makes sense to replace all of your upper or lower teeth, implant-supported dentures may be used instead of traditional dentures. With implant-supported dentures, the dentures are connected to the implants so you don’t need to worry about the slipping and sliding that can occur with traditional dentures or even having to remove them and you would be able to eat any foods you like. These also provide additional support for your cheeks, lip and face if you’ve had extensive gum-tissue or bone loss.
Taking care of implants
Just as brushing, flossing and regular cleanings are important for your natural teeth, they’re also important for your implants. Your Marietta dentist will also want to periodically monitor your new implants to make sure they’re doing what you want and need them to do.
Why consider The Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry
Here at the Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry in most cases all of your treatment will be done in house by one dentist Dr Patel. He is not only trained by and accredited by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry but will also base your treatment using Neuro Muscular principles to ensure he gets you into the best bite relationship possible giving you a more comfortable fit and also in most cases making you look years younger
To schedule an appointment and learn more about dental implants in Marietta, GA, contact The Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry today or call our office at (770) 578-1331.
- Basic & Advanced Dental Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Migraine Prevention
- Sedation Dentistry
- TMJ / TMD Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
“Everybody’s wonderful. Dr. Patel – you just don’t get a nicer person.”
– Marie Hutson, Shallowford Dental Patient