Creating Beautiful Smiles with Cosmetic Dental Services
A beautiful smile contributes to a better mood, it affects self-esteem, and it allows us to make a good impression on others.
At our dental office, we offer advanced methods and technologies to improve your smile. Our cosmetic services include laser teeth whitening, dental bonding, dental implants, porcelain veneers, and full mouth reconstructions.
Have you ever thought about improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry? Consider this – According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry:
- 99.7% of adults believe a smile is an important social asset.
- 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex.
- 74% of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success.
Knowing the result of these surveys, isn’t it time for a change?
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help Your Smile, Your Health, and Your Self-Confidence!
When we look our best, we feel good about ourselves, and nothing tells the world that you’re feeling great like showing off your smile with confidence! If there’s room in your smile for more confidence, then read on to learn more about how you can look and feel your very best with help from Marietta, GA, dentist Dr. Sanjay Patel and the Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry team!
Preventative Dentistry is Different from Cosmetic Dentistry
Most people are familiar with preventive dentistry (cleanings and exams) and dental repair procedures such as having cavities filled. We all need regular checkups, and during our lifetimes, most of us will require fillings, root canals, or other procedures designed to protect or correct the health of our teeth and gums.
Cosmetic dentistry is different because its primary goal is to change the way our smiles look, giving us additional confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at CCAD
Many different types of procedures can fall under the “cosmetic dentistry” label. Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry is the cosmetic dentist Marietta residents turn to for these procedures and more:
- Tooth whitening. Drinks like coffee, tea, wine, and soft drinks, hard candies, and foods like berries and tomato sauces can all contribute to staining teeth over time. To brighten their smiles, many people choose teeth whitening procedures, which use safe, common whitening agents.
- Repairing chipped teeth. By applying high-density bonding materials, crowns, or veneers to your chipped tooth, your cosmetic dentist in Marietta, GA, can restore the appearance of a “whole” tooth so you can smile with confidence again.
- Dentures. Modern advances in dentures include a combination of dental implants and traditional dentures, which can help retain the health of your gums and bones.
- Dental porcelain. Instead of using metal for dental bridges and crowns, cosmetic dentistry uses dental porcelain. Both strong and resilient, your dental bridges or crowns will look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants. If you have missing teeth, a dental implant can help restore your smile by replacing the roots and then placing a crown over it for a permanent solution that looks just like your natural teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings. Years ago, the only option for filling cavities was unsightly metals. Today’s fillings better mimic the look and feel of your teeth, plus they are healthier for your body over the long term.
What procedures are right for you? That’s something that your Marietta, GA, dentist can only determine through a consultation with you. We understand dental procedures can be frightening for many patients, and we’ll do our best to explain everything carefully and to answer all of your questions so you can make an informed decision.
Why Choose Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry?
At Cobb Center for Advanced Dentistry, we believe cosmetic dentistry should always complement a patient’s oral and general health. Using physiologic dentistry principles, we not only look at your teeth, but your whole head and neck region to get you the most natural looking smile in the most comfortable bite possible. Most patients say they look years younger when the work is completed! We also believe that cosmetic procedures should be minimally invasive and should be completed in as few office visits as possible. Your dental work should improve your mouth’s health and function as well as your smile. That’s what we aim to accomplish with every patient.
If you are looking for a dentist in Marietta, GA, who can help restore your smile and your personal and professional self-confidence, contact us today at (770) 578-1331 for a consultation!
AAID Fellowship Award Dentist
|As the oldest professional organization in the world dedicated to the advancement of implant dentistry, the AAID recognized Dr. Patel by awarding him an Associate Fellowship of the Academy, one of only 514 dentists so recognized.|
#1 Rated By Our Patients
|Our patients’ experience and satisfaction with us is our #1 priority and as a result, our patients love coming back to Dr. Patel. But don’t take our word for it; their testimonials speak much louder, so we invite you to read through them and watch our videos.|
|We explain all options to you so you can take charge of your dental health. With sedation dentistry, we now have a way for treatment to be accomplished in minimal visits, with no pain, and little memory of the experience.|