With Georgia State dental restrictions now lifted, we have reopened our doors to see patients for regularly scheduled dentist appointments and treatment.
Your safety remains our highest priority. With that in mind, we have implemented additional safety and sanitation measures in accordance with O.S.H.A. and CDC guidelines.
- Elevated infection control standards: We follow thorough sterilization and disinfection protocols of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Preemptive Screenings: We screen all staff members when they arrive for work. All patients are screened and have temperatures taken upon arrival. Patients will be asked to complete additional health history information.
- Curbside Check-in: Patients should come to the door and wait for a staff member before entering the practice. Prior to entering the building, patients will go through a brief screening and will be prompted to clean their hands with provided hand sanitizer. We are minimizing the number of people in our office and our indoor waiting areas are closed. After a staff member checks you in, we will ask you to wait outside the office building. We will text or call to let you know when we are ready for you.
- Social Distancing in Effect: If possible, please arrive alone. Only one parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany a minor patient into the building. Companions of adult patients will be required to wait outside during the patient’s appointment.
- Sterile Healthcare Protocols: These include hand hygiene, use of PPE (gloves, masks, face shields, eyewear), respiratory hygiene, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments, and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
- Remote Payments: We will coordinate payment (if applicable) and documentation with you remotely.
It is important that you feel confident and comfortable visiting our office for your dental appointments. As always, please feel free to call us at 770-578-1331 for more information about what to expect during your next visit.